Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday birthday lunch with the girls

We love it when there is a birthday in the group.

It's a reason to all go out for lunch together, celebrate, yack and gossip, enjoy great food and each other's company.



We don't do this often enough, but I'm sure you know how it is...

Time is rare!

Today we celebrate Rhonda's birthday lunch at Macaroni Grill.

Six of us, having a nice relaxing time away from work.

Even though a lot of times our conversations still circle around things that happen at work!

Either way, I am so glad I work at a great place where I found so many of my friends!

I shared my appetizers with my friend Annette today.
It's always great to have friends who like to share their food :)
Sometimes we order a bunch of different items and all share.

Today's appetizers were sweet pepperdew peppers stuffed with goat cheese,
and meatballs in a spicy marinara sauce.


I loved the sweet balsamic vinaigrette on the peppers... delicious!

My lunch was a simple carbonara... I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture of it before, with a poached egg on top.

To be honest, it was just okay... it's much more delicious made at home!



As a special little treat I picked up Julian a bit earlier today and brought him back to the office.

We didn't run into too many people as it was a Friday afternoon, but we did say hello to a few, some that hadn't seen him in a while, others who have never seen him at all.

Julian just loves coming to my office, it's been a while!

He loves swiping my badge to get into the building, pressing the elevator buttons, going up and down the stairs, and most of all he loves playing around in mommy's office!

So I let him play for a while, let him call Daddy and just have fun!


Anyway...  I hope everyone had a great Friday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...