Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Refrigerator Oatmeal

I just love Pinterest... I have been spending way too much time browsing beautiful pictures and ideas!

Since I finally bought some mason jars I looked for some ideas and stumbled across this great blog with some great recipes for refrigerator oatmeal.



Simple ingredients and just an endless amount of varieties and possibilities beyond the 6 recipes mentioned above.

Add any fruit, grain, seads, refrigerate and you are ready to go!

I used some fatfree Fage greek yogurt, my favorite brand.


Publix had a BOGO on Quaker Oatmeal.
 I already had Bob's Red Mill ground Flax seed at home (didn't have the chia seeds in the recipe but I did order from Amazon)
 Added some slivered almonds that I also had at home.

Top with fresh skim milk.


And added cubed fresh champagne mango - I bought a case at Sam's Club last night.
It doesn't look very pretty and it was too late to get any good lighting :)

I can't wait to eat this for breakfast tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...