Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday with friends

Spring is definitely here in Florida.

Look at the beautiful blue sky... temperatures around 80 F every day...


I love how the pink/lilac blossoms cover everything.

Unfortunately whenever March comes around, it also means mad allergies for me!

Zyrtec is my daily friend right now :) without I would be miserable!


Friday's lunch date took my wonderful girlfriends and I to Ybor City... El Puerto, a local gem, a South American Grill. Famous for their skirt steak and chimichurri sauce.

Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the food. It was so crowded and service so slow today that we were starved when the food finally arrived after over an hour of waiting.

Luckily we had plenty of thigns to talk about :)


Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...