Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Soup and sandwich makes a great lunch!

There is something soothing and comforting about soup and sandwich for lunch.

And sometimes even for dinner.

A hot steamy bowl of soup, and fresh tasty bread... yum!

Since my macarons didn't turn out so well I was in need of a little digital kitchnescale.

With my Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon in my hand, Julian, Tanja and I stopped by there, got a scale and a few more things, then headed to Crispers for lunch.

Tanja had never been there and it's a place I love to go to during lunch. I don't do it too often, but every once in a while I love their great variety of soups (my favorite is the spicy Kickin' Crab), sandwiches and fresh salads.

Tomato soup, and a club sandwich on a delicious multigrain roll.

Afterwards we headed to Costco where we bought some fruits and veggies, and fish.

And where Julian had about 5 crackers with blue crab and main lobster spread!

My baby loves seafood *proud mommy moment*

Of course I had to buy some for the house :)

But not this monster here!

Luckily Julian was willing to put the huge teddy bear back.

I wish I had gotten a good picture of him when he first saw the bear... he asked me to get him out for him, then just kissed and hugged him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...