Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love Tylenol Nighttime!

Ahhh... yes I love it! I've been trying cough expectorants, cough syrups and Zyrtec D, anything to help with the nasal drip and thus endless nightly coughing wich equals no sleep.

This morning I was so exhausted so I asked hubby to take Julian to his babysitter's, I got up and got him dressed and ready, then made myself a bowl of hot Thai rice porridge (joke), and a cup of Yogi Bedtime tea, took two Tylenol Nighttime pills and went back to bed. Soon enough I was knocked out, don't you love the feeling of feeling all groggy and drifting off to sleep? I stayed in bed all day, woke up a few times but drifted right back into a heavy sleep until about 3:30pm when hubby came into the bedroom to let me know he was on his way to pick up Julian. So I made myself get up to get rid of the groggy feeling and prepared dinner. At least I feel much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...