Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy anniversary!

To me!

Today marks my 11 year anniversary at my company, wow! Hard to believe... time just flies. Seems like just a few years ago I graduated from college, or got my MBA. When I think of the actual year and count back how many it has been been I am always a little shocked... ok, I admit hugely shocked at how old I am!!!! I graduated from college in 1997... and got my MBA in 1999. Uuuugggggh, that's 13 years ago??

But you're as young as you feel! That's right!

Hehehehe... taken at my MBA graduation in 1999!!

(Actually I walked in December 1998, I only had 1 more class to finish
in the spring of 1999 but that's when I "officially"graduated with
all credits)


Fun times!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...